Certified Cruelty Free is accredited for 7.5 CEU's through the Interior Design Continuing Education Council.
Education Is Power 💪
Completing the course will not only provide knowledge in cruelty free/vegan interior design, but will also strengthen professional credibility and distinction. You will receive a certificate of completion to display to your clients and employer.
Explore the tabs below To Learn More👇
The accredited online course educates interior designers on cruelty free awareness, vegan design & additional options within the design industry.
After completing the online course and requirements are met, interior designers will receive a Certificate of Completion stating you are a Certified Cruelty Free Interior Designer and have access to the Official Resource Guide, with names & links to products and manufacturers that offer vegan (cruelty-free) items.
Outshine your competition by offering cruelty-free/vegan design. The market of socially-conscious consumers is growing every single day and the Online Course will prepare you to cater to this consumer base.
Access to the accredited course any time of day or night. The course is available 24/7 for up to 2 months.
Invitation to monthly www.CertifiedCrueltyFree.net webinars of the latest news, trends, products and people within our community.
Access to the Official Resource Guide, with names & links to products & manufacturers that offer vegan (cruelty-free) items. Whether you're looking for vegan fabrics, pillow inserts, mattresses or more, the resource guide has it all!
You will join the exclusive forum with the founder and members who have completed the Certified Cruelty Free online course. You will have the opportunity to communicate, share ideas, happenings, connect and network!
Module 1: The Environment & Leather Industry
- Deborah Rosenberg's (founder of DiMare Design and vegan design expert) methods on cruelty free interior design
- Education on green house gases & the environment
- Insight into the leather industry
- Exclusive PETA investigation interview
- Definition of Certified Cruelty Free
- New technology and how its reshaping the faux alternatives industry
Module 2: The Wool & Down Industry
- Insight into the wool & down industry
- Faux wool & down alternatives
- How to incorporate vegan options into design
- Exclusive PETA investigation interview
- Interview with Jo-Anne McArthur of We Animals
- About Healthy/Wellness Design
- How vegan options benefit individuals with sensory processing disorders & allergies
- Why cruelty free alternatives vs. animal product
Module 3: The Fur & Reptile Industry
- Insight into the fur industry
- About the crocodile & ostrich leather industry
- Faux fur options & how to incorporate them into design
- What to look for in cruelty free alternatives
- Recycled fabrics from plastics
- "Harvesting" vegan leather
Module 4: Branding & Marketing
- How to approach clients with cruelty free options
- Gain knowledge in marketing and branding techniques from leading industry experts and learn how to capture the growing socially conscious consumer.
- Participants will leave this module with the proper tools to reach the ethical customer
Module 5: The Hidden Truth (optional)
Hidden cameras and secret investigations uncover the harsh, torturous & inhumane conditions where animals are slaughtered for their skins, feathers and fur.
Step 1: Register and purchase the online course. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail with simple instructions.
Step 2: Shortly after, you will receive an email with access to the course and can complete it at your leisure. It is available 24/7 for two-months.
Step 3: After completing the accredited online course, you will receive the certificate of completion, interior design resource guide & you will become part of our powerful community!
DID YOU KNOW?
The number of socially-conscious consumers in the world continues to increase exponentially every single year. Having knowledge in vegan materials and practices is essential in order to distinguish yourself from other interior decoraters.
Review From an Interior Designer 🏡
Register For The Course Today!
After checkout you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a video tutorial & login credentials to begin taking the course.
10% of every certification is donated to PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)